Bannerplex navigation issues when Infopanel is visible
That paragraph was a summation of the rest of the post, which in it's entirety gave full context to what my meaning was.

I thought you might take that one paragraph out of context and then try to use that to explain yourself.

Your original answer was sarcastic and that was unnecessary. It's that simple.

I don't need to think about my answers again. I know exactly what I said, what the context was, and how it was phrased. You chose to ignore the context and respond to that one paragraph taken out of context.

I asked a relatively complex question and involved question but you chose to give a short, sarcastic response because you immediately assumed I was just another stupid end user who doesn't have a clue.

I'm actually a software developer myself, for over 20 years and I'm technical lead who is the head of an entire software development team in my professional capacity. I know a few things about a few things when it comes to software.

I happen to think that XBMC is a fantasic system and also happen to particularly like the Aeon Nox skin.

I have a great deal of appreciation for the hard work that people like yourself put into projects like this and I really do understand what is involved in the work you do.

I just don't appreciate being handled like I'm stupid.

You read your original answer to my query and you try tell me honestly that you weren't being sarcastic. You were.

But then after that you did answer my question with a technical response, properly, and I appreciate THAT response.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bannerplex navigation issues when Infopanel is visible - by SiliconKid - 2012-05-13, 19:46
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bannerplex navigation issues when Infopanel is visible0