Antec ISK 300-150 DESKTOP A8-3850 (non-HTPC)
Rainbow 
* It has a second front vent for the 150W PSU the 300-65 don't have it.

No longer building this! It will stay here for reference!
It's too much for what I need so this is what I ended up with: Beer's M350 ASUS I-DELUXE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Case: Antec ISK 300-150
APU: AMD A8-3850
Mobo: ASRock A75M-ITX
Memory: Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB 1866
SSD: Crucial M4 CT064M4SSD2 2.5" 64GB SATA III
HDD: 320 GB Hitachi 5400 RPM
CPU Cooler: Alpine 64 PLUS
DVD SLIM: SAMSUNG 8X Slim Internal DVD Burner
Win 7/64 Ultimate

This will be replacing my Lian Li Desktop.

Goal is to be my workhorse and to be silent yet powerful.
(I am jealous how quiet the A6-PACK is and hope this will be too.)

By reviews on the 150W PSU that is inside they say it is strong and quiet that I have to see for my self.

Getting the A-8 3850 for $20 bucks cheaper with out it's stock cooler. Therefore I can purchase the ALPINE 64 Plus witch seems that it
will fit in there correctly.

I would of gotten the BIG SHURIKEN but it won't fit because of the 150W PSU power plug in the back.

Oh yes (non-HTPC)Huh It's way more capable to run everything as its smaller brother the A6-PACK but this is overkill.....

I hope I can run this with out the fan CAGE.... so I can see my cool Tracer RAM....

This is what the RAM is about! I guess I am taking this to the top! I don't thing I will be able to see the LED's Tongue

I will keep you guys posted!

CHEERS!!!! Big Grin

Basically this new build is an A6-PACK on steroids!!!!

Please add to my reputation if you like this build or it has helped you: Image It's right down on my sig...

Messages In This Thread
Antec ISK 300-150 DESKTOP A8-3850 (non-HTPC) - by Beer40oz - 2012-05-23, 18:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Antec ISK 300-150 DESKTOP A8-3850 (non-HTPC)2