Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
(2013-05-26, 18:27)LordAnubis3 Wrote: Hello, sorry to jump in but i have notice that Bleach and Shingeki no Kyojin are missing studio info

aid=2369|Bleach|Studio Pierrot
Added. (Clear your cache, etc.)

(2013-05-26, 18:27)LordAnubis3 Wrote: aid=9541|Shingeki no Kyojin|Wit Studio
By my reckoning this should already work. Of course, it may not have when you posted (sorry for the delay), so try refreshing. I might be a little wary of adding supplemental information to too-new shows in case it becomes redundant.

(2013-05-29, 07:11)ZERO <ibis> Wrote: Should be create some sort of system for posting missing studio data or is posting here fine? This way users can ensure that this scrapper is as comprehensive as possible by submitting missing information in a simplified manor.
Quite a few ways to help - I'd say if you're just wanting to update one or two shows, it would be better to just PM me, so as not to flood the thread with posts, but if you do a whole batch, maybe post it in the thread and I'll +1 you for being extra-helpful Wink.
If you're familiar with Git and GitHub, you can also clone my repo, edit your copy of anime-list-master.xml directly, and then make a Pull Request (@Vaneska does it this way). That simplifies things greatly for me, but is a bit technical. You can also just post it as an issue there.

Aside from adding studios, there's plenty of other stuff to help with:

anime-list-todo.xml - This is a list of shows that don't yet have a mapping. In a lot of cases they just need the tvdbid and defaulttvdbseason (and/or imdbid/tmdbid). More complicated ones may need individual episode mappings (particularly for OVAs linked to TV series). Some of the shows are deliberately left out because the episodes were a mess on thetvdb when I looked, but they may have been fixed since then (the scraper should still manage to find artwork without a mapping).

anime-list-unknown.xml. This is a list of shows I couldn't find on thetvdb when I looked for them. I had a quick scan through this list a while back and managed to find quite a few that I either missed or that just got added in the meantime. There's probably plenty more to be got.

Updating episode mappings. Anything long-running, One Piece, Conan, Shippuuden, etc. needs its episode mappings periodically updating, so if you see episodes start to have empty plot descriptions (and auto-generated thumbs) despite having them on thetvdb, poke me to update. I am looking to fix this post-2.0.0.

anime-movieset-list.xml. (Currently only affects people using 2.0.0rc1). Still needs a lot of work. The format should be fairly obvious. "Official" collection titles for languages other than English need to be added... Any recent movies/OVAs might be missing (I wrote the list a while back, and only did a minor update before posting it)... Hentai titles are almost entirely missing...

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by scudlee - 2013-05-29, 11:39
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8