[MOD] Modded Confluence Vol. 2 (Frodo)
As stated before, I worked on a new version of my MOD, based on the latest changes in GIT master...

After many hours, I'm proud to present the new version of Modded Confluence, which is the successor of [MOD] Modded Confluence
By now, the first version is the most viewed thread in Confluence...let's make this one even more popular...

Again, this skin is designed to be lightweighted...so it can be run on RPi, ATV and other low powered machines...

But, hey...stop talking...

Here you can take a look at some screenshots of this baby:

And here a sneak preview:

To download this skin, you need to install repository.xbmcnerds.frodo...

The changes can be found at my github page---> Modded Confluence Vol. 2 on github

Feel free to drop me a line here in the forums if you like this skin or have a request...

So far so good...let's have fun with it...

By the way:
My wife was a bit upset as I told her that I'll code a new MOD again, as she would like to spend more time with me Big Grin
So we made a deal! I'll post a donation-link below. The collected donations will be for my wife, so that I can send her shopping or whatever while I'm coding Big Grin

So if you want to compensate my wife for all the hours I'm sitting in front of my laptop, you know what to do...

Donation-link: Click me

mad-max

Messages In This Thread
[MOD] Modded Confluence Vol. 2 (Frodo) - by mad-max - 2012-12-08, 19:18
Blank screen on restart of xbmc - by r.rabbit - 2013-03-13, 16:06
Tab counters - by RuiF - 2013-03-27, 01:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Modded Confluence Vol. 2 (Frodo)3