DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
(2013-02-05, 21:30)Skank Wrote:
(2013-02-05, 18:03)Skank Wrote: Can anyone try the latest dsplayer build with aeon mq4 skin and tell me if concerts menu work?
Im getting the idea dsplayer has a bug with mq4 idunno how, but with stock xbmc it works

Just tested again to be sure.. With dsplayer and eon mq 4, concerts doesnt work, i get no fanart or covers, and with normal xbmc and mq4 it does work...

So its a bug, can you report please?
I think this build still have same problem.That i ask for a few post in earlier thread.But no answer from anyone.
(2013-01-09, 12:38)devilshura Wrote: Why DSplayer version being like this?
Quote:Note: XBMC-DSPlayer by Eduard_K uses slightly different Video Database format than regular XBMC builds, so the best practice to migrate to XBMC-DSPlayer or back is to export your Video library in one file (one folder, actually), then delete Video DB file in userdata folder and then import your Video library back for XBMC to create correct Video DB file.
-I follow above method to export from normal build,and import in to DSPlayer build.But i got the error database.Some script for skin don't works.Can't find music video database.and many problem with video library.

-Even to scrap new music/concert videos.It still not works.

-Since i have this problem.I have try on all later version.But there'r not works at all.If it still in this situation,my choice is official version with externalplayer.

Can anyone help me to fix this problem? or i will waiting for compatible Video Database to works with all addons like the official version.
For developing this version.Thank you all

Messages In This Thread
RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available - by devilshura - 2013-02-06, 04:59
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8