DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
(2014-01-31, 22:29)gregh77 Wrote: what do you think is the main difference between the two splitters?

do you find a major difference in picture quality using DSPlayer with SVP/ReClock vs MPC-HC with MadVR using SVP/ReCLock?

AVSplitter is supposed to provide dialogs for Blu-ray title and MKV edition choices. But I never saw or used those dialogs. When I get a Bluray, I immediately rip it to an mp4. And I occasionally have issues with subtitles with that splitter compared to LAV.
Truthfully, no I don't see a substantial difference. I don't use ReClock. I'm in the US and don't have any PAL content and for whatever reason, none of my NTSC content is ever jerky or out of sync.

And I go back and forth about SVP. For some content I really like it. But as soon as I see artifacting or tearing, I turn it off. I've tweaked the settings both on my HTPC and my moderately beefy work machine and for some scenes, no matter what I do there is artifacting.

Messages In This Thread
RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available - by KenV99 - 2014-01-31, 23:06
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8