DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
(2014-02-20, 11:37)steelman1991 Wrote: Your first problem is there is no MadVR support for starters - but you already knew that lol. So with that in mind - what other filters do you want to use. If its LAV, they will need to be installed and the mediasconfig file amended to have them as preferred splitter/decoders.

I think the default is AVSplitter - check out the first post for confirmation.

woah what ! wait , no madvr support yet? , god damned it and i was hoping after all this time tiben and madshi wouldve finished integrating it even thou the xbmc devs was against it due to theyre method being not "clean" enough , this is a major deal breaker then , still have to use external player then i guess , a damn shame for sure Sad

btw all other filters such as lav are installed as can be taken from the previous video setup guide by ranpha ive linked too

someone should notify the current dev on dsplayer builds to integrate madvr , its just something i cant do without, im gona go and send a pm to madshi and see if hes still interested in helping out not sure if tiben is still available but ill send him one as well , who knows we might get the old crew back together , wishful thinking perhaps , but worth a try, xbmc deserves some lovin for sure

Messages In This Thread
RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available - by hentai23 - 2014-02-20, 16:48
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8