DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
(2014-03-19, 02:35)aracnoz Wrote:
(2014-03-18, 09:43)oldpoem Wrote: @aracnoz Be patient with Rafa. I loved him dearly because I'm Liverpool fan.

Anyway will you updated latest binary? I thought the one remember subtitles & audio stream didn't get released?

I waited because I found out that there was a problem, even with frodo build, in practice if you changed the subtitles more than once between external and internal the switch does not work anymore

I think I have resolved, if it turns out some strange behavior please let me know

I updated the links in my signature
Even if we are not planning on merging with the main branch of xbmc can you keep the xbmc formatting convention http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=5238
2 spaces instead of tabs and braces the way they ask
also im not sure but CoUninitialize in DSPlayer.cpp might cause some bugs when closing many times the player i remember having some problems with initializing and uninitialize the com library in the past, but of course if there is no problem just leave it like that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available - by tiben20 - 2014-03-19, 03:25
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8