DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
Awesome work aracnoz!

Just did a quick test, but now the only drawback I had with DSPlayer is being gone!
No need to remove libsubs.dll file to use xyvsfilter anymore, and easy access using the gui!

Thank you very much!

----

Now a quick bug report:

If Subtitle Selector Menu is disabled, the subtitle cycling (with pressing L) don't really work and XBMC crash after around 4 pressings.

When multiple subtitle tracks are muxed with the video, it only show the first track on the menu (probably because those other are managed by the splitter itself?).
If there are multiple external subs, all of them are listed and work as it should. :)

If the subtitle track in mkv is muxed with "Default track flag: no", dsplayer-xyvsfilter lists the track as "Undetermined , No subtitles" and the subs don't show up (as before, maybe the splitter don't send it to vsfilter).
If I go to the context menu icon and manually enable the subtitle, then it become possible to show/hide the subtitles via XBMC (probably because now the splitter is sending the track to vsfilter).

So, external subs seem to be all ok, the only problem present is in muxed subs (and that crash when subtitle selector menu is disabled).

PS: Was forgetting to say that I tested using Haali and LAV splitters, didn't tried with AVsplitter.

Messages In This Thread
RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available - by le__ - 2014-03-20, 15:28
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8