DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
(2014-03-23, 23:39)hentai23 Wrote: well i too prefer using xbmc on my tv while sitting on the couch and relaxing , btw madvr is still usable with xbmc and has been for the last 5 releases of xbmc, maybe not internally as of currently but perfectly fine with an proper external player hooked in i personally use potplayer with madvr+lav filters+xysubfilter and shader scripts as of currently and have zero issues, so your doing something wrong , no need for EVR ..ever ! , lols , sure tiben20 might have integrated EVR support into dsplayer builds but thats only cause madvr wasnt on his radar at that time thats all , so no im not giving him the middle finger for doing so since it wasnt exactly something he planned on back then i asume Rolleyes

It was broken when they introduced AudioEngine. XBMC didn't release audio device back to external player. Didn't bother to comeback to external player route since. It's good to hear them fixed the issue.

IIRC MadVR intregration was one of (if not major) reason tiben20 abandon DSPlayer development back then. He (with help of Madshi) tried to submit MadVR patch into XBMC main line and got reject by XBMC team. After that DSPlayer went on hiatus and Eduard picked it up and maintained DSPlayer to keep up with Main branch.

Messages In This Thread
RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available - by oldpoem - 2014-03-24, 00:59
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8