HOW-TO:Share libraries using MySQL: Wiki Edition
Well, that's a bummer. Sharing thumbs/fanart worked on my test PC flawlessly, but won't work on my Mach 8 at all. Guess I'm gonna need a flashdrive, because the onboard memory was chewed up within the first 24hrs. Why isn't thumbnail sharing supported? It'd make having multiple Kodi installs so much more efficient for those that have a central server like many do. I'm sharing a large library via MySQL. I'm pretty much limited to a single poster for movies and TV shows (which is fine in most cases), a single piece of fanart for movies and tv shows, no banners, no logos, no season posters, and no episode thumbs if I want to keep my Mach 8 storage tamed. The lack of thumbnail support makes a lot of skins, such as Transparency (my favorite skin), kind of useless.

Is there ANY way at all to remotely store artwork?
i.e Could I create a thumbnails path in my pictures library (C:/users/stream/pictures/thumbnails) on my NAS and run a path substitution for my Mach 8 to cache it's images there?

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW-TO synchronize XBMC between every room in the house: Wiki Edition - by RamboUnchained - 2015-02-21, 21:38
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW-TO:Share libraries using MySQL: Wiki Edition2