[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
It sounds like the --local folder being processed doesn't contain any artwork at all and is thus "needed". Your --local path is still slightly wrong, as on Windows you should be specifying "Y:\Movies" (back slash not forward slash), so worth fixing that and trying again (Python usually fixes that kind of thing automatically).

If you add "--v" to the mklocal.py command line you'll get more detailed output of what mklocal.py is doing. If it's still not clear, upload the screen output (all of it, or a screenshot) and I can take a look.

Also, describe the contents of the movie folder that is it is being processed - the easiest way would be to upload the output from "texturecache.py directory smb://NAS-MEDIA/Movies/path/to/movie/folder" (ie. the SMB path for the directory that contains the movie file you are processing). This way I can correlate the output from -v with the folder and hopefully suggest the reason it's not working.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2014-01-03, 00:17
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17