[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2014-10-28, 02:39)gardnerd4me Wrote: Thank you for this script Milhouse, i've been getting used to it for a while now and it's great. I Use it on my Pi and it works flawless, but I have a Pi in another room with multiple profiles on it. Is there a way to direct it at a certain profile's artwork, not sure how to set that up over here.

There is a JSON method to load a profile on demand - I could add see about adding support for that and then the JSON methods would act against the currently loaded profile, although this might cause mayhem if someone is using the device at the time you run the script.

Or you can just load the profile to be updated and run the script.

Right now the script isn't particularly profile aware, for instance the X/Xd/r/R/p/P commands will default to the userdata folder of the master profile, and you would need to specify the location of each profiles userdata folder (eg. /storage/.kodi/userdata/profiles/myprofile) so that the default master profile location isn't used. You could create a [section] in your config file for each profile and configure the userdata folder within each section which would go part of the way to making the script more tolerant of profiles, then run the script specifying @section=<section-name> to work with the relevant profile. The final step would be to automatically load the profile as part of an update or query action (c/C/jd etc.), assuming the required profile isn't already loaded. The profile name would be another property to be specified in the section.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2014-10-28, 03:12
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17