[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
It's hard to say precisely, given my unfamiliarity with your system but given the path for the movie you sent me:
Code:
smb://windowsmachine/smb_1/allfoldershere/Blutzbr\u00fcdaz (2012)/Blutzbr\u00fcdaz Trailer (2012).mkv

then it's clear you've got a share (smb_1) that maps to some folder on on the "windowsmachine" PC.

Let's say smb_1 is mapped to "d:\movies" (below which is "allfoldershere", below which are your individual movie folders).

Now, in Kodi, you've got a movie source which is (probably) "smb://windowsmachine/smb_1"

In this situation, your local and prefix paths should be:
Code:
--local d:\movies --prefix smb://windowsmachine/smb_1

All the script is doing is translating the Kodi path (prefix) to your "local" path (and vice versa) so that the script can access (read) the details of the movie and associated artwork files.

Note that the machine on which you are running the script *MUST* have access to the media referenced by the --local path.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2014-11-28, 17:41
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17