[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2015-08-13, 20:06)Milhouse Wrote: Kodi will re-encode the urls before storing them - give it a try on one of your movies, or try it manually at the command line:

Code:
./texturecache py set movie #### art.poster "<url suggested by fixup.dat>"

where #### is the movieid of the movie.

If davs:// urls require addition encode processing then I guess something will need to be done about that (not sure what, exactly).

Doesn't seem to actually do that. It stores them unencoded if you've asked it to via the py script. I'm not sure if this will cause problems. This is data for that movie. I compared it to other URLs and all the rest are encoded. I searched ALL URLs for one of parenthesis, comma, ampersand, etc and the only hits I got are for my 'test' movie. I'm thinking this may break things if its not encoded as a url before upload.

Code:
mysql> select url from art where url like '%Lock%';
+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| url                                                                                                                                                                                                         |
+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| davs://xxxxx/base/Media/Videos/Movies/Lock,.Stock.and.Two.Smoking.Barrels.(1998).720p.bluray.h264/Lock,.Stock.and.Two.Smoking.Barrels.(1998).720p.bluray.h264-fanart.jpg |
| davs://xxxxxxx/base/Media/Videos/Movies/Lock,.Stock.and.Two.Smoking.Barrels.(1998).720p.bluray.h264/Lock,.Stock.and.Two.Smoking.Barrels.(1998).720p.bluray.h264-poster.jpg |
                                                                                    |
3 rows in set (0.01 sec)

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by calisro - 2015-08-13, 20:36
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17