[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2016-02-23, 18:35)morstef4 Wrote: It is clear that I haven't reach the texturecache limit yet and that said, is there anyway to export/overwrite those individual nfos ?
I am planning to install from scratch again using those nfo files (Kodi is using the existing nfo and art files if exists.... I think) and with <importwatchedstate>true</importwatchedstate> I shouldn't loose any of my special art files or nfo config right ?
(I have learned to stop exporting the arts files, thank's to you)

Exporting nfos you can do from the GUI - export library, just don't export your artwork.

If you want to backup/restore your watched status, use "texturecache.py watched movies backup movies.dat" etc.

(2016-02-23, 18:35)morstef4 Wrote: I'm having a hard time to make a valid command for "missing"
texturecache.py missing movies xxxx - can't find out what xxxx should be.

xxxx should be the name of one or more movie sources, eg. "my movies". To view your sources: "texturecache.py sources".

(2016-02-23, 18:35)morstef4 Wrote: "texturecache.py c sets" : I know that qax command will reload/cache all information from nfo file including the set. "c sets" will do the same thing but just for sets ?

Should do.

Also, "texturecache.py jd sets | mklocal.py ..." is an effective replacement for Movie Set Artwork Automator, as this will automatically associate movie sets with their correct fanart and poster artwork.

(2016-02-23, 18:35)morstef4 Wrote: EDIT : ADD : I don't want to hear my disk start to spin anymore.
EDIT 2: ADD : Probably with that script I'm creating using TC my disk won't spin anymore when browsing.

SSDs don't spin... Smile
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Re: RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2016-02-23, 23:21
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17