[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2016-06-12, 15:09)marhutchy Wrote: @millhouse I'm getting errors like crazy http://prntscr.com/bffgrt

This tells me nothing, other than your CMD window isn't wide enough to prevent wrapping.

The script is asking Kodi for the download, and it's Kodi that is unable to satisfy the request, so the problem is actually with Kodi in which case look in your Kodi log for more details.

There are any number of reasons why Kodi might not be able to download (and cache) the artwork - it could be a file access permission if the artwork is local, or it might be the artwork no longer exists if the artwork is on a remote internet server. At the end of the cacheing session the script will list the artwork that could not be downloaded, you can then try and determine if this artwork exists or not.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2016-06-12, 16:33
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17