[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2019-02-15, 13:29)Yuren Wrote: However I have again many problems
When I run  texturecache.py c movies no actor thumb is downloaded

After many attemps and investigations I understand that Kodi, maybe, isn't able to locate the files (even if I can play them)

I ran this command texturecache.py qa and these are some lines of the report
Movie    [Tropic Thunder                                    ]: WARN (missing cast, local not found; missing file)
Episode  [X-Files, Stagione 11 Episode 11x10                ]: WARN (missing file)
TVShow   [X-Files                                           ]: WARN (missing cast, local not found)

I don't know how to fix my library

Yes, it seems like Kodi can't access the files, you should check if the files exist in your file system and assuming they do, check that you have a suitable source defined in Kodi (sources.xml).

The missing cast information is a scraper issue, and not something the script can help with other than to tell you the information is missing (not scraped). You'll need to re-scrape the movie with cast information.

You can view the path being used for one of the problem movies with texturecache.py jd movies "Tropic Thunder" - look at the file property.

If you want to view more information, such as cast information, use texturecache.py @extrajson.movies=cast Jd movies "Tropic Thunder".

(2019-02-15, 13:29)Yuren Wrote: ps:   Before you responded to me I have created a new Kodi user profile directory and I have imported the library. After that, I have run  texturecache.py c movies  and this time your script downloaded all actor thumbs and then again freeze on  W:\\torrent\\[TV Rip ITA}Alla Ricerca Della Valle Incantata 2 - Le Avventure Della Grande Vallata

You probably have that path still in your library - without another tc.log I can't know for sure.

You could try running the following query which will list all movies with } in the media (file) path:
text:

texturecache.py query movies "file contains }"
Rename the folder in your file system, remove the movie from your library then rescan it back in with the new path.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2019-02-15, 18:57
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17