[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
Thanks for the reply , but as I can still roll back to a working snapshot so no major drama yet

is their a way for me to remove all Thumbnail / Fan art links etc so I can do a fresh mysql dump and re-import for kodi to re-fetch the images ?
for some reason kodi does not seem to re-import the single file export correctly
( another plan is to just give the network rw permissions to I can do multi-file backup but from memory this also wanted to alter nfo's )

what I am trying to do is change the paths of the media files taking them off the samba share and making them local again
while keeping all my date added / watch status votes etc
( for some reason since matrix it can not see new files added on the network path anymore )

still trying to work out how jellyfin managed to change a heap of the kodi sql entries to point to its image content it was bad enough a heap of my nfo's got over written

when I was replacing file path strings I also noticed the system is looking at the image files that are in the exported backup's over the years  and they were not actually re-imported back into the kodi folder

*edit*

I ended up rolling back to try again  14gb mysql Db

how can I go about cleaning up these entries , and getting the images back into the profiles folders

s01e08-thumb.jpg'),(118,68,'episode','thumb','/SnapRaidArray/Anime/xbmc_videodb_2017-10-29/tvshows/

if I remove the xbmc_videodb_XXX  backups would your script then fix the missing files ?

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by MasterCATZ - 2019-12-22, 05:06
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17