[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2020-05-30, 20:59)J_E_F_F Wrote: The original post example shows ./texturecache.py c movies (with ./) but using that errors with ./texturecache.py not found.

Assuming you're using LibreELEC then texturecache.py is a built-in so you should omit the ./ - this is only needed when the script is in the current working directory.

(2020-05-30, 20:59)J_E_F_F Wrote: How can I correct my images problem?

It looks like the images are no longer available from tmdb.org - do any of those urls actually work in a browser? Maybe the recent tmdb.org API changes have resulted in new urls for artwork, and the old urls may no longer work? I'm guessing your texture cache has been purged (or deleted), but re-caching won't work now, because the artwork no longer exists - have you checked the kodi.log for errors to confirm the artwork cannot be retrieved (it's possible kodi may not log these errors - can't rememebr).

To be honest, this is the #1 problem when using remote artwork, and why I strongly recommend using only local artwork. Your best option would be to use mklocal.py (see link at bottom of first post) so that it removes the missing artwork and then use Artwork Beef to rescrape new artwork (and configure it to store the artwork locally, or use mklocal.py to convert any remote artwork to local artwork).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2020-06-02, 04:43
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17