[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
The latest update undid some code changes that I had made, that for me, makes this plugin not work.

First, every movie and tv show has a 't' at the end of its title preventing XBMC scrapers from recognizing the show. About line 345 I changed:
Code:
videoDetails = getVideoInfo(videoID).replace("\\n", "").replace("\\", "")

to

videoDetails = getVideoInfo(videoID).replace("\\n", "").replace("\\t", "").replace("\\", "")

Second, the plugin appends the year to the title. This is needed for movies, but prevents the TV scraper from recognizing the show. I moved the following line (about 353) to before the call to addMovieToLibrary (line 364). I also added the if statement in case year is blank. This puts the year on movies, but not tv shows.
Code:
else:
    try:
        if year != "":
            title = title+" ("+year+")"
        addMovieToLibrary(videoID, title, False)
    except:
        pass

Finally, if a show expires or is removed from My List it is still in the library. So, I added code to delete all movie and tv show folders before exporting My List:
Code:
def addMyListToLibrary():
    shutil.rmtree(libraryFolderMovies)
    shutil.rmtree(libraryFolderTV)
    if not os.path.isdir(libraryFolderMovies):
        os.mkdir(libraryFolderMovies)
    if not os.path.isdir(libraryFolderTV):
        os.mkdir(libraryFolderTV)    
    content = opener.open(urlMain+"/MyList?leid=595&link=seeall").read()

Again, I don't know much python, so not sure if this is the best way, but it works for me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Inofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by jcato - 2014-01-06, 21:50
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7