WIP Adding Audio DSP Plugin to AddonManager
Hi b_force,

which platform do you use for Kodi?

Quote:If I understand well, it only works under windows right now?
The addons in the adsp-addons-repo currently only support Windows, because I have not had time to compile this for other platforms (and I use Windows as development environment). If you have knowledge about using cmake, you can also compile those addons for other systems. If you share the binarys with me, I will add those in the zip-files.
If you wanna use those addons you need to compile the fork from Alwinus and then the ADSP-Addons.
At the moment we are still working on a final version and there is nothing official yet.

Quote:At this stage, does it really do something, or is it more like a dummy?
The ADSP-Template is only a dummy. It has a simple upmixer (e.g. just copies stereo channels to surround channels). You can get the actual source from ADSP-Template source and see how adsp-addons are made for Kodi.

The freesurround addon is based on the source code from pro_optimizer and can process Dolby ProLogic II,.... see the link for more details.

The basic addon has a resampling process, hear music with Dolby ProLogic II and you can adjust the speaker levels.

At the moment I develop a library that will support (non-)uniform partitioned fast convolution(LibXConvolver). With that library I will create an convolver addon. With that you can load FIR-Filters for each speaker channel and you can do RoomEQ, Reverb, ... similiar to BruteFIR.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adding Audio DSP Plugin to AddonManager - by AchimTuran - 2014-10-14, 18:14
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding Audio DSP Plugin to AddonManager7