Release Foscam HD - Video feed with camera controls, and motion/sound detection preview
(2014-09-22, 08:37)vamana Wrote: Found out, the user should be an admin. The user I had initially was an operator and not an admin. Once I changed the user to admin, now everything works. Thanks for the awesome plugin!

Yes I just confirmed this. I hadn't tested it with reduced privileges before but it does seem that you need to be an admin to get the status of the motion and sound alarms. I'll add this information to the error message and update the first post on this thread.

(2014-09-19, 22:48)sea3pea0 Wrote: Hi Leopold, thanks again for your work! I posted before saying that I have the add-on installled on 2 different windows installations. One of them is working, one at another location which is not. I finally got a chance to look at the logs to see the specific problem and I saw a message "access denied". I realize this probably isn't a problem with the add-on but an issue with some other aspect of the installation. Of course I have double checked if not triple checked all the obvious stuff like username and password, ip address and port number, but I am kind of stuck on what to try next. I can access the camera just fine from a normal web browser. The model of the camera is FI9826P. Let me know if you have any ideas for things to try to get it working.
Are you using a user account with admin privileges?
Leopold's Repository: Home of LibreELEC Dev Updater ...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Foscam HD - by George - 2014-03-27, 17:30
RE: Foscam HD - Video feed with camera controls, and motion/sound detection preview - by Leopold - 2014-09-22, 15:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Foscam HD - Video feed with camera controls, and motion/sound detection preview1