Gotham 13.2 final - library messed up
(2014-08-22, 16:47)noobnas Wrote:
(2014-08-22, 16:43)jackal40 Wrote: I ran into a similar problem and found that removing all sources on all computers was the only solution. Even though a couple of the sources hadn't existed for over a year, they were still being scanned. I'm not sure where these other sources were stored, but it was not in any of the config files - I suspect they were a carry over from the mysql library updates.

Frankly, I won't be upgrading any more. I have XBMC working to my family's satisfaction and I've grown tired of having to spend an entire weekend troubleshooting issues and re-adding over 2000 movies and 150 TV series. It just isn't worth the effort any longer. Until there is some new, must have feature, I'll being staying right here.

I couldn't agree more mate. I'm spending less time watching movies and more time ironing out issues with xbmc. I now have a new problem. Most of the video-addons have stopped working suddenly. Don't know how to fix it, but considering that I installed around a 50 or more, it's going to be a pain to reinstall them them again and setup.
I have uninstalled many of the addons I used in the past - just for that reason. I do my scraping off XBMC (using Media Companion) so there isn't the need for them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gotham 13.2 final - library messed up - by jackal40 - 2014-08-26, 14:25
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gotham 13.2 final - library messed up0