[EXTRAS] Backrounds, Animated Gifs AND MORE !!! (update 29.07.2016)
Hey Guys,
after i post here in several Threads my Backrounds, and after some people ask me to open a own Thread, i have decided to make this one

These are 3 Versions of Themed Backrounds for Aeon Nox based Skins (maybe other too) - Two of them are for "Centered" or standard NavBar (V2.0) and one for "Bottom" NavBar (V3.0)
And i make also some Themed "extrafanart1" backrounds for Moviesets - u just need to rename the Image you need to the name you are using for your Movie Set
(Install Info inside the package)
As a small "goodie" - I upload my Grey Movie Set Case (normal one is Brown) - it better fits to my backrounds i think
Just replace the "sets" folder with the one in "/media/thumbs/" (the media folder needs to be unpacked !)

I just use free images from the internet or Fanart.tv - if someone think that i used his image and he dont want it, please send me a PM and i will delete it from pack

When someone have an idea for another Menu Backround just post here - i will try to make one ( please with Info for which version )
(i will upload the templates of the backrounds maybe, so u can make your own versions-[in 2015])

INSTALL NFO:
Basicly I made the "Themes" for the Aeon Nox Skins ( they work maybe with others too )
unfortunately there is no "THEME" option to change complete theme packs.
So u need to add them manualy inside the Skinsettings, where u can choose the Backrounds for each Item ( single image or multi images )
Just put the Downloaded Theme Folder somewhere on your HDD where u can found it, and set the path to it inside these settinge.

Backrounds includes

Multiple Backrounds:
Movies, TV-Shows, Cartoon Movies, Cartoon TV-Shows, Animes

Single Backrounds (for now):
3D Movies, Audiobooks, Comics, Concerts, Favorites, Featured, IMDB, Live TV, Maps, Music, Oscars, Pictures, Play Disc, Programs, Search, Shutdown,System, TV-Guide, Videos, Weather, Youtube

UPDATE: Animated STAR WARS Poster (Gifs) >>> LINK HERE <<<

AeonNox COLOR Theme V2.0 by schimi2k Center:

DOWNLOAD
Update V2c.1 - Sport and Mini TV-Shows ( Multiple Screens ) - (Dec.23.2014)

AeonNox GREY Theme V2.0 by schimi2k Center:

DOWNLOAD

AeonNox Theme V3.0 by schimi2k Buttom:

DOWNLOAD without Updates
Update V3.1 - Chick Flick,WAR,Utorrent,Christmas,Formula1 - (Dec.22.2014)
Update V3.2 - Sport and Mini TV-Shows (Multiple Screens - 5x each) - (Dec.23.2014)
>>> FIXED TEMPLATE V3 with Adjustment Layers <<< <<< NEW VERSION 19.04.2016

Movie Set Case GREY Backrounds (extrafanart1):

DOWNLOAD !!! UPDATE 18.07.2015 !!!
PSD Template - Just insert your backround (and logos) and save as extrafanart1 Smile

Grey Movie Set Case Replacement: >>> Replace it here: addons/skin.aeon.shednox.helix/media/thumbs/sets <<<

DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD V2.0 - Leather Style

Have Fun with it Cool

CONTINUE @ Post#5...

Messages In This Thread
[EXTRAS] Backrounds, Animated Gifs AND MORE !!! (update 29.07.2016) - by schimi2k - 2014-12-20, 21:06
sweet - by TheBlylers - 2015-01-28, 15:11
Grey Superman Fanart - by reksp13 - 2015-05-13, 04:23
Grey Backgrounds - by reksp13 - 2015-05-22, 00:11
AeonNox Theme V3.0 - by zorg2000k - 2015-09-15, 01:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[EXTRAS] Backrounds, Animated Gifs AND MORE !!! (update 29.07.2016)5