Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)
(2015-08-19, 06:29)SideStepSociety Wrote: I love this skin, however, I think it could use a bit of a graphics overhaul. A lot of the graphics seem low resolution in 1080p and feel somewhat bland and dated. I did a little simple adjusting myself, using some iOS 7 inspired icons I found on the web and Apple's new San Francisco font and came up with this...

I wish I had Photoshop skills so I could make some icons for the remaining apps (Search, power, etc), but unfortunately, my skills in Photoshop and skinning are limited, at best.
SideStepSociety,

First of all I have to say I like it a lot, especially the San Francisco font. But, and unfortunately it's a big but, I can't duplicate any of it as those images and font as they are probably not open source.

If someone could find me a open source font that closely matches the look of San Francisco I would use it in a heartbeat. Currently I am using the Ubuntu font ( and have considered a change to Googles Roboto font), but neither one floats my boat like San Francisco.

As to the icons, again I think SamFisher did very well coming up with icons that followed the spirit of iOS without slavishly copying the iconography of iOS. But once again if someone could come up with an alternate open source set of icons, there is no reason why I could not include them in the skin as a alternate for users.

Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV

Messages In This Thread
RE: Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot) - by wyrm - 2015-08-19, 08:53
How i add submenus - by rouchi - 2020-04-23, 19:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)1