Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)
Hi Guys,

Life has got in the way of skin development for a while there and might be a bit thin on the ground for a little while. So in the mean time I have just pushed all of the skin changes that I have completed for Kodi Leia to this point. There is very rudimentary Games support (accessible from Horizontal home menu only at this point, other home menu types to follow) and PVR does not have some of the very latest changes yet.

If you understand how to deal with installing the skin from the GitHub page, take it for a spin and report any problems back here. If the previous sentence did not mean much to you, this route to AppTV Leia is not for you, you will have to wait until I have time to work on it and submit to Kodi repo.  While I will still be hanging around the forum, for the moment I do not have time to support non standard installation methods. Feel free to jump in and help others if you are able.

Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV

Messages In This Thread
RE: Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot) - by wyrm - 2018-09-04, 05:30
How i add submenus - by rouchi - 2020-04-23, 19:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)1