Android Kore - Kodi/XBMC remote for Android
(2015-01-23, 19:41)syncd Wrote: This might be solved in the last version.

Alas, no.

(2015-01-23, 19:41)syncd Wrote: Please hit the "Report" button in the crash dialog, so i can access the trace.

Done. Seems to be a string index out of bounds exception.

(2015-01-23, 19:41)syncd Wrote: Do you by any chance have any tv show without a title?

I had one show with a blank name, now corrected. Crash still happened until a full uninstall reinstall of Kore to clear any cache, so it looks like that handling of Blanks is the issue. TV now works as expected. Music still fails to sync, but is all tagged properly AFAICT (but there's always the chance something slipped through). EDIT: See Addendum below.

(2015-01-23, 18:57)ReducedToZero Wrote: Installed on an original Galaxy Tab 10

(2015-01-23, 19:41)syncd Wrote: That one might be hard to solve.

BTW, does it issue a sync in Movies?

It does sync in Movies, pull down to refresh works exactly as expected.

(2015-01-23, 19:41)syncd Wrote: Thanks for the feedback

Thanks for looking into it Smile

-----

Addendum: After another uninstall / reinstall of Kore, I tried a manual sync for Music on the Nexus 7. When I swiped down, the 'refresh' spinner started to appear and then immediately disappeared, with no visual indication that it was still trying to Sync (Just the default 'swipe down to refresh' wording displayed). However, waiting a few minutes, it has now Sync'd Music successfully and manual refresh / sync now works as expected (displaying the spinner for the duration of the sync). TV is now also behaving fully as expected.
'Zero

-----
Kodi Krypton 17.6 | Linux | FTV w/LiveTV 'Fred edition' | Maraschino Git | Kore v 2 | Chorus2
-----
On a long enough timeline. The survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kore - Kodi/XBMC remote for Android - by ReducedToZero - 2015-01-24, 13:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kore - Kodi/XBMC remote for Android11