WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
(2015-04-20, 13:21)natethomas Wrote: Next problem. It appears as though season folder support is tricky. When I beginning scanning in a TV source, I can browse season folders pretty easily, but when the import process is complete those folders seem to disappear.

http://xbmclogs.com/poywfxgya

Thanks for the log. There is some unideal behaviour due to the fact that we seem to store seasons in the database which don't have any episodes. This results in the client importing all the seasons and then during the cleanup realizes that all these seasons don't have any episodes and removes them again. But that should only affect seasons that are also empty on the media provider (and special seasons like "All seasons" and "Specials" which are always added to the database). Probably best would be to not synchronise these seasons at all in the first place but I ran into some issue with that as well but I don't remember what it was.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Media importing and library integration of UPnP - by Montellese - 2015-04-20, 13:50
Unexpected Behaviour - by LongMan - 2015-04-20, 23:53
20.2 Generic Builds - by LongMan - 2023-07-20, 04:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10