Solved can not send private message? who knows?
(2017-07-08, 23:44)Karellen Wrote: [It is a place where individuals can publicly share Kodi knowledge to assist other members which ultimately benefits the forum community as a whole. Not to wheel and deal in some secretive dark corner.
It sure is - but surely, by that reasoning, the whole PM option shouldn't exist (?) Whatever reason one user has for contacting another directly doesn't necessarily even have to have anything to do with Kodi, hence communicating off the board. Some forum users don't want to contribute with clutter if it is irrelevant or unneccesary. There are a relatively very large ammont of higly skilled users and contributors here on the Kodi forum, in many fields respectively. Thus people will seek their help and/or advice, also for non-Kodi related projects.

Edit: The harsh bit wasn't adressed to your reply, but Martijns. I found your reply was quite on point and justified. My apologies if that was unclear.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge - please click the plus to the left below to give thanks

Messages In This Thread
RE: can not send private message? who knows? - by pr0xZen - 2017-07-08, 23:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
can not send private message? who knows?1