OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)
(2015-07-19, 18:26)Milhouse Wrote:
(2015-07-19, 14:44)popcornmix Wrote: @Milhouse can you reproduce with texturecache's stress-test mode?

I'm running a stress-test against a freshly booted #0718 (which has PR7495) but it's not provoking the issue.

I can generally get it to happen by scrolling through Movies (Thumbnail view, 48 pages), then scrolling through another screen (ie. Movies > Recently Added in Fanart view), if necessary scrolling again through Movies, then again Recently Added, until eventually it will happen.

I wonder if there's a limit on the number of font items being cached (or maybe leaked?), and it's not enough to exceed the limit in Movies alone, but when moving to another screen (or navigating around the UI for long enough) the limit is eventually exceeded.

I don't know if this has something to do with this.... But for many releases (also back into 15) I see problems with Thumbnail on fresh installations. I have folders with videos in, that also contains tbn files (same names as the videos). And on first time I enter the folders, only about 70% of the Thumbnail are loaded on screen. If I skip the folder, and go back into it again... then now all Thumbnail are showing up fine.
If I add a new movie, then same problem again, as the Thumnail picture (only the new movie) is now showing on firste time. I have to exit and then enter the folder again.

Best regards

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0) - by delinend - 2015-07-20, 06:36
Bluetooth on #1003 - by cdvreede - 2015-10-13, 11:08
Re: RE: Bluetooth on #1003 - by Milhouse - 2015-10-13, 13:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)10