OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)
(2015-07-24, 04:19)michidg Wrote: made a short test, only some minutes on every problem dvd, and all are working again. Thanks !
Will make longer tests the next days.

What do you mean with "she's not currently around". Could this take weeks or month ?

Can I overwrite with your test firmware also future milhouse builds or could there be incompatibilities ?

In general you can update to a new milhouse and then replace the firmware.
Very occasionally there may be a new firmware feature that kodi relies on, or a bug fix that you would benefit from.
In that case, let me know and I can build a new firmware with the patch reverted.

Deborah is off for health reasons. I hope she will be back, but we have no definite date.
I will have a close look at the patch to see if I can find a way of fixing it for these files, but I'm not certain if that will be successful.
The other possibility is to revert it for everyone, but that may cause regressions elsewhere (possibly with MVC which is when the patch was added).
If I can't find any regressions with my test files, I may revert it for testing purposes and see if any problems emerge.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0) - by popcornmix - 2015-07-24, 12:06
Bluetooth on #1003 - by cdvreede - 2015-10-13, 11:08
Re: RE: Bluetooth on #1003 - by Milhouse - 2015-10-13, 13:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)10