OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)
(2015-08-09, 17:04)DaveBlake Wrote: New to this but eager to try out new OE as I have a CEC problem, but having difficulty getting these builds working.

(2015-08-09, 17:32)DaveBlake Wrote:
(2015-08-09, 17:20)Milhouse Wrote: Do you see it extracting the tar on the first reboot after copying over the tar - any errors? How much free space do you have in your second partition - are you out of free space? What version does "lsb_release" return in ssh (after the upgrade)? Are you "booting from NFS" or some other boot method that disables the automated update?
Millhouse I presume this is a reply to me (another post interceeded), thanks for being so quick. Currently reformatting the SD card and trying again from scratch (Kodi 15.0 build etc.) because SSH stopped working. But will answer best I can....

My fault!! Blush It seems that I messed up the original card burn - accidentally removed the storage partition name. I now have #808 running. Thanks for you attention.

As far as my CEC problem goes it seems even worse than Isengard, which at least gives a PulseCode 8 adapter TV connected message even if the TV does not see Kodi as a CEC enabled device. Where can I best give this CEC issue feedback?? Do you know who is looking at the CEC problems that are delaying the 6.0 OpenELEC release?

Edit: Not wanting to clutter this thread with yet another post so adding here. Thanks Millhouse. Yes I may have mentioned my CEC isue in several places, but there was a detailed posting in this thread. I also added the post that you found in OE forum. So hard to know where best to discuss things!

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0) - by DaveBlake - 2015-08-09, 17:56
Bluetooth on #1003 - by cdvreede - 2015-10-13, 11:08
Re: RE: Bluetooth on #1003 - by Milhouse - 2015-10-13, 13:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)10