OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)
(2015-08-11, 18:39)doveman2 Wrote: I did notice a fair bit of stuttering and dropped/skipped frames however. When I first checked, I think it was around 479 skipped but I figured that might have been as a result of toggling full-screen, so I restarted the channel and I had a lot less after that but still noticed some gaps in audio and stutters in the video. I'm using MMAL acceleration only and had deinterlace set to Auto. I tried with deinterlace off and that seemed to reduce them but not entirely and even when starting the channel again with deinterlace disabled, there were quite a few gaps in audio for the first few minutes, although it settled down after that. On the third try, I think there were a total of 73 skipped frames (1 dropped) by the time the programme finished and whilst 49 of those occurred with deinterlace on and after I disabled it, that only increased slightly to 52 over the next few minutes, later on there were a couple of obvious stutters/gaps and on checking it had jumped to 63 and the next time, 72.

Just a bit more info. I left TV running for several hours (not watching it) with deinterlacing disabled and when I checked there was something like 144 drops and 646 skips, so those are obviously not caused by deinterlacing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0) - by doveman2 - 2015-08-12, 03:10
Bluetooth on #1003 - by cdvreede - 2015-10-13, 11:08
Re: RE: Bluetooth on #1003 - by Milhouse - 2015-10-13, 13:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)10