Multiple Media Content Folders possible?
The multimedia-folder in my example can be ignored for setting anything for it. It's just there to have an overview what's below this folder. You can use it, or not. It's about you and how you like your structure.

In my case I still have subfolders under the "movies-xy" folders matching the movie name. So it looks this this for example:

- Movies-sd (as the source for movies)
--moviename1 (as the subfolder of 'movies-sd'....nothing to setup for this. The scaper will now what to do)
---moviename1.ext (the files for the movies...might be mkv or iso or whatever Kodi supports)
--moviename2 (as the subfolder of 'movies-sd....see above)
---moviename2.ext (the file .... see above)
and so on....

I like to have subfolders which matches the movie name, because I have NFO_files (wiki) for all my movies and if I won't have those subfolders, it would be a mess if those files all are in one folder. So I like a clean view. The scraper can be set to 'source has folders which match the moviename' (or similar), so you don't have to care about the subfolders under the source.

I have the same for TV-Shows....

- TV-Shows (the source)
-- TV-Show-Name (1. subfolder)
---Season Number (for example "Season 1" ... 2. subfolder)
----Episode.ext (the file....mkv or iso...named "S01E01' for Season 1 episode 1...'S02E14' Season 2 Episode 14...you get it?)

Hope it helps Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: Multiple Media Content Folders possible? - by DaVu - 2015-08-26, 23:17
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multiple Media Content Folders possible?0