Release SimplePlugin micro-framework for Kodi content plugins
Hi Roman,

I installed SimplePlugin version 2.20 from github (zip install).

This is my addon.xml:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<addon id="script.service.bluray_iso_utils"
       name="Bluray iso utils"
      version="0.5.0"
      provider-name="Wimpie">
    <requires>
        <import addon="xbmc.python" version="2.24.0"/>
        <import addon="script.module.web-pdb" version="1.0"/>
        <import addon="script.module.pyxbmct" version="1.2.0"/>
        <import addon="script.module.simpleplugin" version="2.2"/>
    </requires>
    <extension point="xbmc.service" library="service.py" start="login"/>
    <extension point="xbmc.python.script" library="BIUinfo_builder.py">
      <provides>executable</provides>
    </extension>
    <extension point="xbmc.python.pluginsource" library="mytestscript.py">
        <provides></provides>
    </extension>
    <extension point="xbmc.addon.metadata">
        <summary lang="en_GB">This addon will enhance Kodi to use bluray iso's fully. It does so by allowing you to make any .mpls file scrapeable and accessable to Kodi</summary>
        <summary lang="nl">Deze addon breidt Kodi uit zodat Kodi bluray iso files kan gebruiken alsof het .mkv files zijn.</summary>
        <description lang="en_GB">Use this addon to import bluray iso's of your favourite tv shows. Multiple episodes in an iso file are supported, scrape those as if they are individual files. Skip "Previously on ..." on your tv episodes. Get access to extras in the iso file, set audio and subtitle per episode. Use this addon so Kodi can access different cut's of a movie, properly scrape the movies on a multi-movie bluray iso file.</description>
        <description lang="nl">Gebruik deze addon om de afleveringen in een bluray iso van je tv show in Kodi te importeren. Meerdere afleveringen per iso file zijn ondersteund, importeer deze alsof het individuele files zijn. Spring over "Vorige keer in..." bij jouw tv afleveringen. Krijg toegang tot de extras in de iso file. Bepaal audio en ondertiteling per episode. Gebruik deze addon om verschillende versies in Kodi te importeren. Importeer de verschillende films op een iso file.</description>
        <disclaimer lang="en_GB">No warranty what so ever, use at own risc.</disclaimer>
        <disclaimer lang="nl">Geen garantie, gebruik op eigen risico.</disclaimer>
        <platform>all</platform>
        <license>GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991</license>
        <forum></forum>
        <website>https://kodi.tv/</website>
        <email></email>
        <source></source>
    </extension>
</addon>

The test1.strm contains:
Code:
plugin://script.service.bluray_iso_utils/?hello world

I access the stream file through 'videos' and then navigate to the file (file is not yet imported to Kodi library).

Pastebin with first example: https://pastebin.com/xcwiHA3S
This version 'works', meaning I recieve data on my server. I just need to get rid of the notifiation dialog ('Can't find a next item to play').

Pastebin with second example (with my_play action): https://pastebin.com/YDVfwSaZ
This version does not work, I don't get any data on the server (the my_play action does not get excecuted). I do get the 'Can't find a next item to play' notifiation dialog.

I don't get the extended logging in the Kodi.log described at http://romanvm.github.io/script.module.s...debug.html (or maybe no exceptions are encountered). Do I have to enable it somehow?

Endgoal is to use the plugin:// addon to send data to the service. The service would then play the video.
I'm doing it this way because using alone the plugin:// addon would be slower (need lots of settings/persistence data, prefer addon reacts fast on user choice), and I also need xbmc.player() and xbmc.monitor() (am not sure this is possible in a plugin:// addon).

If you need more info, please ask.

Thanks!
Add-on : Bluray iso utils Rewrite of BR_iso_enhancements
Add-on : BR_iso_Enhancements Give theatrical & directors cut from the same bluray iso each their own library entry, use bluray iso's of tv shows as if they are already ripped.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SimplePlugin micro-framework for Kodi content plugins - by Wimpie - 2017-06-18, 20:15
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SimplePlugin micro-framework for Kodi content plugins0