WIP The Dumbass Guide to PseudoTV Live!
Rainbow 
Hi, I'm a long time user of XBMC and of PseudoTV Live. I'm creating this guide to try and help out others use this great addon for Kodi if this makes you think of the blind leading the blind, don't worry that's pretty much 100% accurate! I honestly don't know how everything works or what everything does, but that's okay because as a Dumbass I'm used to people telling me I'm wrong often and in detail! As soon as I make a mistake people will be climbing out of the walls to let me know just how badly I screwed it up! So don't feel you need to hold back, let me have it! Then I'll fix it! Rofl

The Dumbass Guide to PseudoTV Live! v.000001f

by: Mister Dumbass.

Part One: Get your sheet together.

Step One: Get Kodi

It doesn't matter which version you need, you need Kodi to use PseudoTVLive! (PTVL). If this has already blown your mind you're in the wrong place. I can't help you. This is kindergarten. You need to download Kodi and install it for your platform dawg!

Step Two: You're going to have to collect the Lunatixz repository for PseudoTV Live! and the required dependencies.

Go ahead and get the Lunatixz repository and save it to a safe location. Then get the rest of the linked files. These should all be zip files you can save in a directory on your disk. Make it easy to get to because you're going to want to be able to get in there over and over again. Sheet, look at all the linked files you need! At minimum seven files! You're going to want this accessible! Maybe save it at the root of your home folder or at the root of C:\ if you're one of those Windows fanbois. Make it easy on yourself!

You''re going to run into broken links eventually. Don't worry about it, listen to my dumbass explain to you how you can work around the situation! First off, don't panic! You have your towel right? Oh wait...wrong guide!

Aight, highlight that link:

Yeah, you like that, don't you? Now right click the link you highlighted and google the name, like this:

Whoa! first result is the bromix repo! Awesome prank, brah! Am I moving too fast for you? Here, try this. How's that? Don't ever say I never did nothing for you buddy!

See where it says "Download ZIP" in the lower right corner? Guess what my dumbass wants you to do next? Can you feel the anticipation? Awwwww yessssshhhhh! Download that puppy!

Oh and nicely enough, the bromix repo is a two for one shot, when we get to installing the video plugins later, you'll see that the bromix repo includes both the needed Youtube Plugin and the Vimeo plugin! Noice, huh?

Now do it again, for every missing dependency that PseudoTV Live requires to function.

See, there's the other one. Hmmm... looks like another github link. What are you waiting for? Dooooo iiiiitttttt!

When you get all your stuff together in one folder it should probably look like this:

Congratulations! You got your sheet together! you put it in the backpack! You're ready for Part Two! See ya in the next post! I like exclamation marks! They make me feel pretty! Nod

Messages In This Thread
The Dumbass Guide to PseudoTV Live! - by Mr Dumbass - 2015-10-08, 05:26
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The Dumbass Guide to PseudoTV Live!4