OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-03-03, 01:55)pauljohn Wrote: Hello all,

Forgive me if this question has been answered before as I'm new here. I've done a quick search and can't find anything.

Does anybody know why I keep getting 'CHECKING SIZE: FAILED' when trying to update to the latest build? It checks both MD5's OK and then gives the error.

I've tried the first v17 build (1205 I think) and that worked OK, but at least the last two builds (0301 and 0302) fail. I haven't tried others yet to see where the fail starts from because that would take me ages!!!

I'm on a RPi 1 model B if that's any help.

Regards,

PJ

Your primary partition is too small. Resize using gparted or other similar tool, or install OpenELEC 6.0.3 to your SD card using the disk image - as this will create a 512MB primary partition - and then upgrade to the latest of these test builds.

See first post, note #5: "Resizing partitions for debug-enabled builds" for more details.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-03-03, 02:09
RPI 3 no internet access on wifi - by b1m1 - 2016-03-09, 14:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)6