OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-03-24, 13:24)Kiralina Wrote: Later edit: upgrading to #0323 from a clean OE 6.0.3 seems to work. After some 5 min in the hexagons Kodi screen it finally booted. I'll set it up now and see if something breaks.

Second boot and once again hangs for more than 5 min in the Kodi screen. Finally it boots and PVR channel manager is searching for a very long time. I don't use TV channels and PVR. I'm almost sure that my problems come from pvr manager. All PVR clients are enabled by default and I'm having a hard time disabling them because kodi freezes every time I try to do it.

You'll need to ssh into the machine and check dmesg and your kodi.log as something is clearly not right, but I suspect it's hardware related (duff SD card, power?) rather than software.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RPI 3 no internet access on wifi - by b1m1 - 2016-03-09, 14:44
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-03-24, 16:01
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)6