ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $46
(2016-03-06, 13:34)noggin Wrote: So far I've managed to get DTS and DD bitstreaming to work (I think I had to go into Android system settings and adjust Media Volume to 100% as prior to that I just had noise instead) I get drop-outs on DTS HD-MA stuff bitstreamed as DTS, but DD seems solid. (Feeding into an Onkyo NR616)

No HD Audio bitstreaming options, and if I select more than 2.0 speakers for PCM multichannel output I get silence.

As an Android solution (albeit without high quality Netflix) the C2 is looking promising, particularly with HEVC stuff (and 2160/59.94p HEVC stuff is very impressive).

It's nowhere near as plug-n-play as the Pi 3 - which is now my favoured player for day to day use - but if the 4.4LTS kernel development happens and/or we get a decent OpenElec port, it could be very promising indeed.
I take it this is with WeTek's Jarvis mediaplayer that has the AML HD Audio patches in it. ?

I've had a bit of a disaster updating to HardKernels new v1.0 Android Lollipop release and have let them know about it as well - with both barrels !

Android GUI Video Scaling is all wrong, the new Android Lollipop GUI settings are missing, permission errors, any version of Kodi is now unusable. There is a whole bunch of stuff kaput.
No bloody quality control. I've asked them to withdraw the update. Sad

Messages In This Thread
RE: ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $40 - by wrxtasy - 2016-03-06, 13:43
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $4610