ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $46
(2016-11-21, 12:57)Oral-B Wrote:
(2016-11-21, 06:38)wrxtasy Wrote:
(2016-11-21, 00:54)Oral-B Wrote: Just a quick follow-up for anyone interested, especially @teefer22: I finally got the C2 bluetooth module from HardKernel and had a chance to test the Logitech Harmony Elite (which includes the Harmony Hub), and although getting it to talk to the Odroid through bluetooth rather than IR was less than intuitive, I'm pleased to report that it works just as expected — no more lag or dropped input, unlike every IR remote I tried.
Question was custom tweaking done to the lirc.conf file when using Lirc and a IR remote when running LibreELEC ?
I only had to
Code:
cp /etc/lirc/lircd.conf.rpi /storage/.config/lircd.conf
then reboot, and that was it. No further tweaking.

Quote:I've setup a number IR remotes now and there is very little lag.
As I said before, the lag is not huge, but it's definitely noticeable and will cause dropped input in some cases. With bluetooth, the lag is zero, and I have yet to see a single dropped input.

Thanks for the post Oral-B. I agree, the lag is very minimal, it's those dropped input's that bother me. I'm currently still using my remote in IR mode, but I'm thinking of changing to RF mode with the dongle which gets rid of the lag and dropped input (because the c2 then sees the remote as a keyboard).

Messages In This Thread
RE: ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $40 - by teefer22 - 2016-11-22, 18:33
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $4610