Home cinema/living room with dynamicmounting tv bracket
I was very impressed with the Down and Out Mount I wanted to share my experience and some pictures. The living room in my new house is the usual fireplace in centre and tv in the corner scenario. I needed a fireplace mounting that did not cause me to feel that I was in the front row of a cinema looking straight up at the TV. Also all options needed to be wife friendly!

After some internet research I found the Down and Out Mount. It solved all my problems with its ability to drop down in front of the fireplace for viewing and then back up above the fireplace to store, or when the stove is lit.

I must admit it was more costly than other wall mounts but no other wall mounts provided this function. An interesting option provided by the manufacturer was a rebate option where if you helped them advertise they would rebate up to $100. By posting this I am taking advantage of part of that rebate.

The install took some thought and studying but the instructions were clear. I could not be more pleased with the outcome. I was able to get a full 30" drop even over my oak mantle. You can find more information at www.dynamicmounting.com and they do ship to the UK.

Short youtube video below,

Short video of TV bracket in action.

Pictures of my humble small cinema/living room set-up, showing this great TV bracket in action.

watch gallery
Sony KDL-46HX853 and Sony STR-DN1050
MONITOR AUDIO BRONZE BX5 5.0 speaker package
SVS SB2000 Subwoofer
Nvidia shield TV running SPMC
Pi3 running LibreELEC
harmony touch remote control
26GB unRAID server

Messages In This Thread
Home cinema/living room with dynamicmounting tv bracket - by Mylo75 - 2016-02-08, 15:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Home cinema/living room with dynamicmounting tv bracket0