Problems with Albumartist and mbid tags (Why is Kodi so unpredictable....)
(2016-03-02, 00:00)helta Wrote: what you are speaking of is called remote desktop, not a web interface.

That may be. However, no one seems to be 100% consistent in their terminology, so I wouldn't know.
I do not refer to "screen mirroring" of my TV inside a web browser (although I admit that that would solve my problem).
DaveBlake seemed to understand exactly what I was looking for. If a 'remote desktop' exist, that I'm prepared to give it a try.

Without such a feature, Kodi is hard to manage and maintain in a user friendly manner. As an example, right now, I'm on a business trip. I have full remote access to my NAS where Kodi runs, but I do not have a tool that allows me to manage (not play) my Kodi setup, settings, Add-ons etc.etc. and actually see the effect it has on my TV screen at home.

However, as I already mentioned, this Addon ( http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=102772) which the author calls a webinterface, seems to do what I need, but I am unable to understand how to install it, and the author seems to have vanished off the face of the earth.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is Kodi so unpredictable.... - by oyvindo - 2016-03-02, 11:48
RE: Why is Kodi so unpredictable.... - by bry - 2016-03-02, 14:45
RE: Why is Kodi so unpredictable.... - by bry - 2016-03-02, 15:51
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problems with Albumartist and mbid tags (Why is Kodi so unpredictable....)0