WIP ReKOver : Skinning tool project
So, news from the front ...

I have to change my tune. Too much constraints to "adapt" KOver's process (Going to reach an even more incredible amount of values so I won't write a variable file twice or more long than KOver's 7000+ lines, schematic squares for the preview won't make illusion anymore so have to face to include refreshing problems for a real preview, backup / import feature won't be bundled as it is now, etc...).

Considering this, the best way is to set a viewtype by defining first the target content (ex. video), so it will filter at the beginning the available corresponding labels / pictures / etc. When this done, create the view as a model (so only 1 settings package to handle) and when and only when the view is completed > apply to a view slot (1 to 7?) or export.

Good or bad news depending your tastes, Designer has been "materialized". Material design is for me one of the best guideline for usability / UI design, even more from a mouse / touch devices point of view.

Right now I'm a bit stuck from a code side because of "not yet developped" but requested feature to manage constants a better way. Will keep you in touch and probably post a video for Designer navigation preview (functional viewtypes not yet working of course).

[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...

Messages In This Thread
ReKOver : Skinning tool project - by Jayz2K - 2016-03-04, 23:37
RE: ReKOver : Skinning tool project - by Jayz2K - 2016-03-11, 18:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ReKOver : Skinning tool project2