WeTek Play2 - 4K PVR - HD Audio - Dual Boot - Specs & Reviews
@Jeffers24 and @wrxtasy (Subaru WRX fan? lol) great stuff guys, lots to consider. It seems like Wetek has a great support system, and that they upgrade their products frequently. I'm considering that company the most. The Play2 sounds great. And if software support costs money, that's okay. I'm sure it's no where near as expensive as my $135/month Direct Tv bill. What a waste of $$$!
So you guys seem to know your stuff, may I ask what brand/model of TV boxes are you guys using?

As far as a fresh clean build for Kodi, I've seen some new ones on YouTube like "Alpha", and "The Beast", Are any of those a good start, or would you recommend a better one? Once I choose a box, it will be my first ever run and experience with Kodi fyi.

Thanks.

P.s. @JoBcn I did notice on Wetek's facebook page that today is the day for pre sale orders on the Play2, its 7:15am my time in the States, maybe it's still too early, and maybe they haven't set it up yet. Leave a comment on their FB post, they reply to some people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: WeTek's ** New ** AMLogic Mediaplayers - 2016 - Play2 - Streamer - HUB - by Titans84 - 2016-08-18, 14:18
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WeTek Play2 - 4K PVR - HD Audio - Dual Boot - Specs & Reviews11