Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)
I believe that Xiaomi simply do not follow what is going on around them. They are extremely focused on their own products and do not bother to look about similar products, follow code commits for fixes etc. For netflix, we should be thankful for the kodi addon that allows you to deactivate the DD+ and eliminate the issue. But honestly, when you have a box that has one huge strength, the 4k Netflix with multi-channel audio and you simply try to do everything to ruing even that, then it is like putting the nails on your coffin.

Also, since I wrote before about still having the slow performance and wake up issues, I followed the advice that some people wrote about to enable HDMI-CEC and indeed, the problem went away. However, HDMI-CEC and its implementations differ so my issue is that if I change the source in my AVR while the Mi Box is on, say to the STB box, the CEC will force the source back to the Mi Box. Only way to have this work, is to put the Mi Box to stand by. I wonder, did Xiaomi ever bothered to test this fixes with the HDMI-CEC disabled? Their testing is extremely poor.

Messages In This Thread
NO Teamviewer - broken ! - by aubrey - 2017-06-07, 17:12
RE: Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box) - by nikos_a - 2019-04-17, 10:30
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)21