Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)
(2021-01-15, 20:58)fede01_8 Wrote:
(2021-01-15, 09:58)ectorhga Wrote: Hi,

I'm quite new to Kodi and found after some research, that the "Mi Box" best fits my needs. I ordered one and then found this info of the broken latest update.

What should I do to install the lastest, working update (if it is not installed already). Btw. which is the latest update? There is the 5th November mentioned in the first post and then there is the firmware archive with the latest enty from 2018-06-26. I guess I can't just choose which update to install from the settings menu?!

Thanks and sorry for the newbish questions!

Alex

You can NOT choose what update to install. Only the latest will be available. Like any android phone. Just ignore the the update available notification.
Thanks for the reply! I checked the box (it came today, yay!) and it seems everything is in order. Right now, I'm learing the ins and outs, but it seems I will get everything to work eventually. The only thing seems to be the bad WIFI Sad I'm not able to stream FullHD videos fluently o_O 
But I ordered an antenna (as suggested) and I will try this first. But since I'm a big fan of wired connections I will probably look into buying a LAN adaptor at some point...

Messages In This Thread
NO Teamviewer - broken ! - by aubrey - 2017-06-07, 17:12
RE: Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box) - by ectorhga - 2021-01-15, 23:32
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)21