adblink 6.1 Windows/Mac/Linux Companion for Kodi
(2016-07-24, 23:03)ashjf Wrote:
(2016-07-24, 20:37)jocala Wrote:
(2016-07-24, 18:22)ashjf Wrote: Hi,

Whenever I back up Kodi using adb it won't back up the temp folder, so when I reinstall on another device all addons go over but the set up doesn't.

What "set up" are you referring to? adbLink backs up Kodi using the "adb pull" command, which backs up temp w/o issue here.

Its my own set up, when I use 'Back Up' it will back up media, addons, user data but not the temp filder.
When I restore it will just restore the plain Kodi skin and my addons are only available by clicking on addons, so no menu how I set it, no background images what I set, no sub menus that I set.
Tried on my deaktop and my laptop.

OK, I think I understand your problem now. adbLink backs up Kodi by doing an "adb pull" on /files/.kodi which copies all files underneath /files/.kodi to the backup location you choose. This includes all non-empty top-level folders (userdata, addons,temp,etc) and subfolders. Why this isn't working in your case I don't know, so I'll need to clone your setup to see if I can spot the problem.

If you're working with addons from the Kodi repository only, please detail your setup. If you're working with addons that can't be discussed here, please reach out by email to jocala@jocala.com
adbLink The Kodi Companion. Available for Windows, Mac & Linux.

Messages In This Thread
RE: adbLink 2.04: Windows/Mac/Linux Companion for Android Kodi - by jocala - 2016-07-24, 23:50
adbLink v 3.6 released - by jocala - 2018-02-28, 22:57
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
adblink 6.1 Windows/Mac/Linux Companion for Kodi2