adblink 6.1 Windows/Mac/Linux Companion for Kodi
(2017-01-18, 02:17)wags1 Wrote: I've been using adblink 2.07 on windows 10 to backup/restore my Kodi installations on FTV's and FTV sticks. I have recently run into an issue that has me baffeled. My backups seem to run fine and i get the completed message but not sell my files are getting backed up. I didn't realize I had a problem until just yesterday when I wanted to uninstall and reinstall on one of my FTV's. It looked like everything worked fine but Kodi would not start. When I looked at the backup and compared it to a previous one it was obvious that not all the files where there in the addon folder. I ran the backup on that FTV box again and got the same results. The Kodi instance runs fine so I know the files are all there and working. Any thoughts?

You need to perform the backup, then examine the adbLink log for problems before closing adbLink. Also examine the adbLink log after you do a restore, again looking for problems.

You should also examine the Kodi log on the box that has issues starting Kodi and see if the log identifies the startup problem. You can view logs using the adbLink log viewer function in the menu.
adbLink The Kodi Companion. Available for Windows, Mac & Linux.

Messages In This Thread
RE: adbLink 2.07: Windows/Mac/Linux Companion for Kodi - by jocala - 2017-01-18, 03:07
adbLink v 3.6 released - by jocala - 2018-02-28, 22:57
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
adblink 6.1 Windows/Mac/Linux Companion for Kodi2