[Release] Lifx Ambilight Addon for Kodi
Just a heads up for anyone who might be in the same boat as me: I recently redid my theater room and bought some Lifx BR30 bulbs, only to discover that this plugin and anything else using the lifxlan library do not work with the newest revision of the A19s, BR30s, and other recently-updated Lifx products. After a lot of digging and tearing my hair out in frustration, I discovered the reason for this is that the products.py file included in lifxlan has not been updated with the latest product IDs to include these new bulbs. Once added to the py file, they seem to work with this plugin just fine.

So, I generated a new products.py file with the updated product IDs for myself and thought I'd share it here in case it helps anyone out and spares them a massive headache trying to get their new lights set up. Just copy and paste and overwrite the current resources/lib/lifxlan/products.py file in the plugin folder. harct, if you are still doing any maintenance on this addon, feel free to use this as well. Thanks for your work in creating it in the first place!

Link: rajidenima (paste)

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Release] Lifx Ambilight Addon for Kodi - by CloudVader - 2020-02-03, 21:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Lifx Ambilight Addon for Kodi2